ENVIRONMENT & WASTE
HCS Environment & Waste is structured in several areas of activity, each of which specializes in its field.
- Waste: Total solutions within commercial waste and construction sites as well as collection of municipal waste.
- Sewer & industrial service: Performs sewage and sludge tasks and industrial services.
- Recycling: reprocessing, buying / selling of paper, cardboard and plastic.
- Recycling & waste products: Receives, sorts and reprocesses, communicates and dispenses other waste fractions and recyclable materials.
- Construction work: Total solutions for construction and construction, including transport, landfill and disposal of land, supply of gravel materials from eg. own gravel graves, driving asphalt, machine transport.
- Environmental Construction: Solutions for handling contaminated soil for both businesses and individuals.